Industrial is an elegant profile with an industrial look. Industrial features concealed fasteners and a unique combination of bold and symmetrical lines with the benefit of easy installation. Industrial is ideal for commercial or modern institutional projects.
Rain, moisture and condensation may cause stains on the metallic material when stacked for storage. To avoid any risk of condensation, protective wrapping must be removed after delivery. It is advisable to install the material as soon as possible. If it needs to be stored, the ideal place is under a roof in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
If the material needs to be stored outside, follow these recommendations:
- Use a good quality tarp other than plastic.
- Cover the material with a tarp that provides good ventilation and is properly anchored so that it will not be blown away by the wind.
- Tilt the bundles of sheets to allow water to drain.
- Raise the bundles of sheets high enough from the ground to maintain proper ventilation.
- Store material away from chemical products and other products that might be a source of contamination.
Snips and power snips are the perfect tools for cutting siding material. The use of a high speed circular saw is not recommended.
If a circular saw must be used (operation will not be covered by the warranty):
- Cut the sheet from its back side (non-exposed side) to prevent filings from damaging the paint or the sheet itself.
- Always cut one sheet at a time away from other sheets.
- Never apply pressure on the saw and make sure the blade is well sharpened.
- Remove any metal residues on the sheet as well as the cut ends.
- Apply touch-up paint on cut areas.
There is a wide variety of trims for a multitude of applications. That is why we recommend that you rely on a qualified contractor to do the job.
Métalunic Revêtement is a manufacturer and not an installation contractor. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the installation work or any problem that may result.
– VERY IMPORTANT –
1. The National Building Code requires adequate ventilation to prevent risk of condensation in the attic.
2. Always consult a qualified building inspector from your area to learn about any specific requirements. The information given here serves only as a guide and not as a substitute to the National Building Code or the regulations of your municipality. We also advise you to seek, beforehand, the approval of the material from your municipality.
3. When ready to place an order, make sure to order, all at the same, the panels and items of a same colour. Also, make sure to order the right quantities, otherwise a shortage of material may result in delays for your project as well as additional production and/or delivery charges.